Monday, March 15, 2021

Ruckus FastIron 80.0.95 ICX7850 Radius Issues

I hope someone can help, and it is much appricated.

I am running a switch with 80.0.95 with FastIron and am trying to authenticate a device with Radius and mac-auth. I can see in my Radius server it is sending the Access-Accept packet, with these attributes:

Tunnel-Private-Group-Id:0 = "U:092"

Tunnel-Medium-Type:0 = 802

Tunnel-Type:0 = VLAN

But for some reason the switch does not authenticate the user and add it to the correct vlan. I see this when doing a show mac-authentication sessions e 1/1/12:4 for the port the device is connected to, but it never shows Auth State: Yes

```

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Port MAC IP(v4/v6) VLAN Auth ACL Session Age

Addr Addr State Time

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/1/12: d880.39ae.e51c N/A 4092 No None 1 S0



No comments:

Post a Comment