Friday, August 31, 2018

Regarding leaving current position early for another position within the company.

I have networking experience, currently I have an IT job but it's not networking. I haven't been here very long.

I'm on an enterprise team and I deploy computers, the company is always encouraging us if there are better positions to apply.

So I was curious and decided to look, and I found a job posting for the network team but it's a NOC role.

I guess what I'm asking is, do you think it would look bad to apply for this position?

How do you think the network team would look at it?

Is it a bad move to leave my current position for a position I want which would be networking. Should I just do my year and then hope for another opportunity later in the future?



No comments:

Post a Comment