Monday, August 2, 2021

Remote job help

Hello everyone so I’m currently a cybersecurity student and I’m likely about to move to the outer banks because my girlfriend is getting a job there. I know the job market there isn’t great because it’s mostly seasonal but I need to get a job while I’m there but I’m still a student so I don’t have a bachelors at the moment. I have an associates degree and no professional experience so I’m worried about finding a job. I’m willing to start low on the totem pole at help desk as long as I get a job I’m just not sure anywhere would hire me remotely with no experience. I was wondering if anyone has some advice for me or could possibly help me out in finding a remote job. I also would be willing to have a mentor that can push me forward and so I can have someone I can ask questions. Any help would be great. Thanks everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment