Monday, August 2, 2021

G4 Dome Anti-Theft Ideas?

Hey all,

I have a bit of an issue that I'm trying to find a solution for, and I just wanted to see if any of you have experienced a similar issue.

I'm outfitting a small office building with Unifi Protect. I'm putting 2 G4 Domes in the parking garage, but the parking garage has a low ceiling, making the G4's essentially accessible by hand.

Is there any way I can better secure the camera to the ceiling? Maybe a Junction box above the dome with a cable inside of it secured to the dome?

Thankfully I don't really live in a high-crime area, but there is still a risk of kids thinking its funny to run away with the camera, and then I'm back to square one in this tech shortage we are all facing.

Any advice is much appreciated. Thanks!!



No comments:

Post a Comment