Monday, August 2, 2021

Is there a device that can allow me to update videos remotely in my offices?

Hi there! Apologies in advance if this is not the correct sub - it seemed like the best fit after reading the rules, but if not it can be removed.

Part of my job is to create and update the videos that we play on our office waiting room televisions. Generally, these updates are monthly, and require me to drive around to our 3 local offices to plug in the fresh USB drives to the video players attached to each waiting room's TV. It's not too much of a hassle, since the offices are nearby and it takes me just an hour to do all three, but I figure that if I can save myself the time then I should!

Does anyone know of a network device that could potentially hook up to our office's/company's internet and allow me to update these videos remotely from the HQ office I work at? I figure that there has to be something like that out there, but Google is misunderstanding my searches and keeps giving me answers for streaming and casting, like screen-mirroring stuff.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment