Friday, May 22, 2020

Multiple L3 interfaces to another switch, need to force EIGRP to advertise out a specific interface

Hey all,

Hoping this is doable, but we will see. On my voice router, I have 3 sub interfaces. One is for the inside/lan and let's just say the IP is 10.0.0.1/24, the other is for SIP provider #1 and let's just say the IP is 10.0.2.1/24, and the other is for SIP provider #3 and we can call the IP 10.0.3.1/24. The problem I have is the inside interface says IP NAT INSIDE because for SIP provider #1, we have to translate our traffic (so it says IP NAT OUTSIDE on that subinterface). We do not do this for SIP provider #2, but the traffic from the LAN comes in on the interface that has IP NAT INSIDE on it, so my connectivity fails. I am thinking the only way around this is to make a 4th subinterface that points towards the LAN, 10.0.4.1/24, but I need to advertise 10.0.2.1/24 out that interface and not out the 10.0.0.1/24 interface. Can we do this? Or this there a better way?



No comments:

Post a Comment