Saturday, October 6, 2018

Windows 10 VPN help

Hello to all. I'm attempting to create a VPN using windows 10. I have it operating successfully between 2 desktops on my LAN. I am using a cisco rv130w router. I have enabled all VPN passthrough. I got the WAN IP by typing whats my IP into microsoft edge, and then am attempting to use that to connect my laptop over a different internet connection. My problem is when I attempt to log into from my laptop on a different network it won't connect. It keeps coming up with error message The network connection between your computer and the VPN server was interrupted. This can be caused by a problem in the VPN transmission and is commonly the result of internet latency or simply that your VPN has reached capacity. Please try to reconnect to this VPN server. If this problem persists, contact the VPN administrator and analyse the quality of connectivity. I have signed out of the desktop client in case that was the issue of the username already being in use but it is still the same.

Any help is appreciated thanks



No comments:

Post a Comment