Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Point to point wireless shot on a non-profit budget. Ubiquity?

I'm looking to do a wireless point to point shot for a single PC and IP cam for a small non-profit. The main site is small has already has a Ubiquity UAP-AC-LR AP as well as a virtual instance of Unify. The remote site is a shed about 50 ft away.

I'm looking to span about 50 ft with clear LOS. Not really familiar with Ubiquity's offerings so I was looking at doing a Nanostation M5 bridge. Ordered a couple off ebay but they were junk and I had to return them. The more I look into the Nanostation M5s, they seem pretty overkill for what I need.

Anyone have recommendations? Would like it keep the site 100% ubiquity, but if there's a better solution I'm all ears. Budget is $500.



No comments:

Post a Comment