Friday, July 6, 2018

Project Management Tools

What kinds of project management tools do you use for those medium-sized (or larger) projects? I have been looking at a few options and I wanted to see what others like and use most frequently. I'm looking at tools that allow a small team of people to collaborate and understand their roles when working together, for example, a circuit upgrade with router refresh. Since projects like circuit installs involve many different people (telco people, local site contacts, remote network engineers) we have trouble keeping everyone on board and focused.

Other parts of my organization use Jira for software projects and I've look at that but it looks pretty complex. I've thought about just using an internal Gitlab site and the "Issues" feature there, but I wasn't sure how well that would work. Any thoughts and pointers would be appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment