Thursday, April 26, 2018

Looking to build and manage a public lab anyone interested?

Hey all, I'm looking to assemble a rough public lab for remote and local learning.

Give me a up/down if you'd be willing to subscribe to such a service, and the equipment you'd like to see.

I'll be posting a similar link on sysadmin.

May end up doing a GoFundMe or kickstart, but I do take crypto too.....

Give me your thoughts!

Depending on of I do open a fund we'll have support brackets. I've already got a sole proprietor company ready to go I can wrap the lab in, and if funds are high enough I'd migrate the environment to a dedicated Colo facility. On hand training would be allowed at a second site away from the service infrastructure. Cable requests would take a day or two at present due to existing gig work,but if this got big enough we could have it sub 5 min on requests.

The lab would be for anything you could think of that's legal.

Mining would not be allowed. Tor would not be allowed.



No comments:

Post a Comment