Sunday, March 14, 2021

Leaning toward networking after a hard journey in life

I remember my networking professor stating that their is a high demand for woman networking engineers. I started self learning after taking a break from school. My career path was database management (sql). I had a strong interest in networking but never had the courage to pursue it. I realized later on that I believe i have the characteristics that make a successful networking engineer or administrator. For example , Great communication skills, problem solving, attentive to important detail , time management and etc. Im currently seeking my first career job. The first thing i will like to do is self learn what I expect i will doing in the role i land. If anyone can guide me to the right content to better understand and do hands on projects as well. I would love to hear some stories of how you landed your dream job? My dream job is to work for Cisco. Just imagining of how fascinating it would be to be apart of that team brings me so much motivation.



No comments:

Post a Comment