Sunday, April 5, 2020

Tunneling from Raspberry Pi to EC2 Instance.

Hi, i am trying to work out how to tunnel from my raspberry pi to a ec2 instance on aws. Note, i am a beginner. My goal, or precisely my father's goal, is to get a static public ip for my raspberry pi. So "When you ssh or connect through a browser to the static ip of the ec2 instance you will be redirected to the raspberry pi on my local network.". The raspberry pi would be running Apache.

I am not sure as to what should i do, my first guess was to refer to OpenVPN, but it turned out to be too big of a challenge, so i'm trying to use OpenSSH, i'm completely lost.

Any help is appreciated :)

Edit: Judging by the downvotes, this is the wrong sub or i am doing something terribly wrong, where should i ask for help?



No comments:

Post a Comment