Sunday, July 21, 2019

VPN Cutover, cut site to new primary circut. want to take a small job doing this but not sure I understand how to do this.

Hello I want to take a 1 day job to do a vpn cutover, I have all the required tools and will have helpdesk to assist me with alot of it. title of job is:
Tech needed to cut a site over to a new primary circuit. Whenyou arrive onsite please dial into the Help Desk and they will walkyou through turn up and testing. 

What do I have to do move wires over to a new another wiring block?

here are the tools they require I have most/if not all of these and will order whatever im missing

Required Tools Needed:

Laptop with power supply (Windows OS or Apple OS with Windows Virtual Machine)
Ethernet Cable
USB to serial adapter 9 pin with FTDI chipset (drivers already installed)
Cellphone with full battery and charger
Cisco Console
RJ11 Cable
Putty Application (http://the.earth.li/\~sgtatham/putty/latest/x86/putty.exe)
Teamviewer Application (http://www.teamviewer.com/en/index.aspx?pid=google.tv.s.us&gclid=CML5u\_miybkCFUZyQgodD0UANA

Optional Tools Needed:

Buttset or Analog Phone
USB 4G cellular connection (or ability to tether cell phone)
USB-to-Ethernet Adapter
Power strip and extension cord
DSL Filter/Splitter
Tone Generator

I



No comments:

Post a Comment