Thursday, August 30, 2018

Hey guys need some help with isolating IP addresses(noob)

I recently got a business internet with 5 static IP addresses, from my knowledge the only way to isolate the static ip address is to buy a switcher(dont know which kind managed/unmanaged) and from there i need 5 routers to connect to the switcher so each router gives off a different IP through the configuration.

This is the end goal of what I am trying to do 5 routers giving 5 different IP's. if there is another way can someone explain it to me Did I get this right or am I in the wrong here? some help would be appreciated.

Edit: IP addresses are attained online through their software they said by assigning mac addresses to different ports or routers not sure. I need to make a call again and record it.



No comments:

Post a Comment