Friday, July 20, 2018

The Rambling Engineer episode 1 Granddad Noooooo!

Hey fellow engineers, I'm starting a podcast as a therapy to release my inner frustration of the shinanigans I've witnessed over the years.

The podcast is just starting but I'll be looking in talks from all aspects of networks, systems, virtualization, military systems, scada, and more from my decade or so experience in the world of all things connectivity.

The first one is a dough rage after my name sake decided to buy a dl850L from BIG CHINA BOX DOLLAR STORE and I just had to rage as he had put it inline with a brand spanking new cots wireless build I had done for around 400-500.

Here's the links have a listen and comment at your leisure.

No Google play or Spotify yet, but the rest are loaded and ready to go.

I comment under a different account so reply here and I'll comment back later, or on my podcast site once I actually build a guest page....

Links! Main feed host (for now) https://www.buzzsprout.com/193567

Hot off the iTunes press: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-rambling-engineer/id1414773350

Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=212151&refid=stpr

Or Alexa with play "The Rambling Engineer" once Amazon approves it.

Twitter is @DCuplink

Follow me like or hate and comment, DM, or otherwise to get your spot on the show for a one on one, or story submission. Happy to read your story on it too anonymous or public either way!

May your weekend be uneventful, on call phone be silent, and your mug full of brew!



No comments:

Post a Comment