Wednesday, May 16, 2018

VLAN Setup (Procurve Switch)

So I've been banging my head lately against a wall with a Unifi AP as its been having some weird VLAN issues and I would figure I would start at the switch and move forward and hope to eventually get to the problem.

Side Note: I am coming into this with previous System Admins setting things up and not sure if it was done right and trying to improve.

Here is a diagram of our current switch layout https://i.imgur.com/N2BoEyU.pngwhich from what I've read and seen should be correct.

The problem I am having with the Unifi AP is that any time I specify a VLAN to use it immediately breaks the AP assigned to it.

So I am coming to you guys to see if you can see something wrong with the switch layout!

Its a HP Procurve 48p fyi.



No comments:

Post a Comment