Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Studying for CCENT/CCNA - Need Help

I'm terrible at studying. In all my 28 years I generally study and do terribly on tests, especially when studying from a textbook. However I know the only good way to study for this exam is via a textbook so I got the official books for this exam.

I've managed to go through and take notes on a few chapters so far while I could during my last semester. I have some extra time this semester as my load is a bit lighter so I was hoping to study more for the exam I just don't know how to go about doing it. There's so much information in the book that I'm not sure what's important to memorize, or what's important to just understand the concept of.

If anyone has had to study for this before from a textbook, could you please share any study tips you may have for studying for this exam? What should I be taking notes on to study later and what should I just be reading to understand?



No comments:

Post a Comment