Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Question about Blockchains and IP networks

Hello,

I have a paper to do with this subject : The use of Blockchains in IP networks.

(IP as the protocol and not "intellectual property")

The problem I face is that I have difficulties finding informations and papers on this, most papers with the "IP" keyword speak about "intellectual property". So I'm a bit confused about what I'm supposed to find.

The questions I have might sound lame or stupid but I want to be sure I understand what I have to do (and I never studied IP networks so I don't know much about it)

Do you think I have to explain how a Blockchain works inside an IP network? Or is it something else?

Do you know any paper on this subject that might be able to help me do my paper?

I precise that I have a very good knowledge of how a blockchain works.

Thanks in advance for your replies :)



No comments:

Post a Comment