Saturday, May 19, 2018

Netmiko: Device_Type options

I've been working on a script at home for work and I've come to the point were I'd like to start testing it out on devices besides besides my ancient CAT switches, and some of the testing devices we have are NX-OS. The issue is when I'm declaring the devices, in (Device_type : <ios>) I cannot seem to find a list of the various arguments for the OS's. I'm guessing it is something akin to "cisco-nxos" but I can't find anything definitive.

Before you say it, I've already google-fu'ed this to death, and looked in the docs for netmiko, they describe how the commands work, but not the arguments that I'm looking for. Hope I didn't miss anything obvious, and any help is appreciated. Thanks,

P.S. the lab script, if you're interested: https://pastebin.com/wp76LFEL



No comments:

Post a Comment