Friday, May 18, 2018

Device profiles Aruba/HPE switches: single ports/ APs as exception?

Is there a way to set an AP or port in the device profile of an HPE Aruba switch as an exception? I have 25 APs on one switch. 2 APs must be isolated. These are to be integrated into an extra VLAN. If I temporarily deactivate the device profile, all WLAN VLANs are directly set to the default (natural VLAN). Because I work remotely and the company produces 24/7 I cannot deactivate the profile or simply dismount the AP.

The switch is a VSF stack Aruba 2530 with firmware YA.16.05.x The APs are IAPs 334,305 and 304

My profile configuration is very simple :

device-profile name "aruba" andtagged-vlan 30 tagged-vlan 31-32 exit device profiles type "aruba-ap" associate "aruba" enable exit

I am happy to receive any information



No comments:

Post a Comment