Sunday, May 6, 2018

Changing jobs from Fiber Field Engineer to Coax. Would I pick it up easily?

My current job is currently underpaying me greatly, so I decided to switch jobs and I found a position with a higher negotiable salary. I've been working with Optical fiber for around 2 years now and have great experience with all the processes involved to get the fiber connected in the exchange.

New job I found works with Fiber coax hybrid in metro areas and in apartment buildings. I haven't ever seen the process involved to get that running but I have sometimes seen the active hybrid fiber equipment in the field.

Would I pick up the work easily? I'm worried that it's going to take me awhile to but since I've been working with fiber for so long, they assume I'm a professional. Is there anything I should know before starting the job?

(I've already negotiated my salary so I don't want to disappoint them)

*edit: grammar



No comments:

Post a Comment