Friday, May 11, 2018

Access Point donations for summer camp.

Hello,

This is to ask if anyone has old access points they would donate to help get WiFi access in to a building in time for a summer camp. The camp will be in Canada but I have Canadian and US shipping addresses.

I am looking for up to 5 AP's, but even one or two would be a help. AP's with the following would be super helpful:

  • Support for VLAN's (2 SSID's)
  • 802.11n

I know this is a long shot. Mods, I will take no offense if this post is removed for being inappropriate for this sub. I know the Cisco 1140 series AP's are going End of Support at the end of September. I thought if a company had replaced a bunch of them and had some lying around this could be a good fit for them. An old PoE switch or controller would be icing on the cake, but totally not required to make this project work.

Thanks for your consideration!



No comments:

Post a Comment