Friday, March 2, 2018

incredibly low level question about what part I need for this network rack to support some cable bundles...

Very stupid low level question, but I've been unable to find something that looks like it will work.

I have a 2-post network rack that has two big cable bundles coming out of the wall (not pretty I know). The cable braids were just supporting themselved but now they are kind of resting on a network appliance rack (as seen in the pic). What I am trying to find is some sort of cable support arm or something that I can hook onto the back and then add ties to support the cable bundles (something of that nature).

So far, the best thing I've found is this: http://networkcableandpipe.co.uk/product/cs1-slotted-p-2663t/ as I would be able to kind of hoist the cable braids onto it and then secure them to it via cable ties..



No comments:

Post a Comment