Saturday, February 10, 2018

Occupation profile paper. Can anyone who works in networking tell me about your job ?

I have some questions to ask you if you would like to help.

I’m going to use your answers , along with information from trade magazines and books , and the occupational outlook handbook.

I have a 4-7 page paper but it dosent have to be long or detailed just need it for a source because I’m supposed to interview someone but I don’t know anyone in networking or IT and as well as an additional information especially first hand would help me immensely here at are the questions I wanted to ask you, some should be separate but they were like the same category so I kept them together

  1. What’s a typical day at your job like? What are some daily activities ?
  2. What’s the environment like? What are the co workers like? Do you work with a team or alone
  3. What do like most and what do you like least
  4. What are the hours like
  5. Any education requirements? Any incentives to further your education? Do you have to learn constantly?
  6. Is previous experience important?
  7. What’s the rate of pay , or what’s a good starting salary or rate of pay
  8. Is there anything dangerous
  9. Can you move up? If so to what position?
  10. Are there any considerations to take before pursuing this career
  11. Anything else you would like to add that could help with a profile of your job?


No comments:

Post a Comment