Thursday, February 8, 2018

How do you handle OOB sim card access in EU?

We have several OpenGears in our EU locations and are looking at getting sim cards to insert into them to give us OOB access to our console servers. We're having trouble sourcing these and I was wondering how anyone else here handles this. What provider do you use? How did you procure them? Good/negative experiences with coverage?

At the moment all I can find locally are data sims at local shops that I have to provide my personal infomation for and then manually top-up with credit. This isn't practical or scale-able. I'd like to find some provider that can sell us a batch of SIM cards expressly for the purpose of OOB management of our devices that we can easily manage/pay for.

Suggestions?



No comments:

Post a Comment