Thursday, February 8, 2018

Help me find a VPN solution

Hi,

I'm using a Cisco ASA 5505 at home for VPN. It's old and not supported anymore so I can't update it. As you may know, there are now several severe security holes and I want a new solution.

Can you help me find a solution that can do the following

  • There is a client for Windows, Mac and IOS
  • Can be free or not (remember it's for home, I don't wanna pay $500 for this).
  • Possible to have several profiles (let me explain)

I want to have the possibility to create two profiles, one that tunnel-all and one split configuration.

What I like with my ASA and anyconnect, when I log, I chose my profile (split or tunnel-all) and I'm good to go. I often need to chose one over the other depending on my needs.

Now it seems most alternative I found just have a global option on the server for this.

Do you know an alternative that can work ? I tried Openvpn but it seems it's global too....

thanks



No comments:

Post a Comment