Wednesday, February 7, 2018

[Educational] Looking for some guidance on a semester long Networking Project with a Deliverable

Good Afternoon r/networking,

I have been offered an outside studies class by one of my faculty members for my MIS program. My interests, and his, lie in networking and cyber security.

The project is mostly research based but does require a deliverable. The deliverable doesn't have to be a unique or even new idea. The deliverable should demonstrate a semester (4 months) worth of research and work. For example, a deliverable could be submitting a paper to network world, regardless if they run it.

The purpose of this post is too get some ideas on where the future of Enterprise networking and enterprise network security are heading (e.g. SDN). I will do the research, I'm just looking for topics to research, and to see if anyone has ideas for a deliverable (logical model, submitted paper, demonstration via software etc).

I’m currently researching SDN and its security value for IOT and trying to think how I could demonstrate it.

So, does anyone have any ideas on good research topics or potential deliverables? Thank you all.



No comments:

Post a Comment