Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Difference between Panduit OM3 fiber-optic patch cords with Standard IL vs Optimized IL?

I am looking to order a boatload of fiber-optic patch cords with end of the year money to refill our data center new in package patch cords. Last year we purchased some Panduit push-pull style fiber-optic patch cords and they are an Optimized IL style. I went to order this year and following their pattern I noticed they offer a Standard IL, Optomized IL, or Ultra IL/Straight Through option when selecting the performance/construction of the fiber-optic patch cable. I have no idea what this means. Could someone explain like I am five?

This is the part number configurator I am looking at: https://www.panduit.com/content/dam/panduit/en/products/media/3/03/203/6203/100366203.pdf



No comments:

Post a Comment