Wednesday, November 17, 2021

IPERF shows 10 mbs on Azure express route?

I tested our express route with IPERF - running an instance as server at our on prem dc and the other instance on a VM in Azure. I'm getting 10 mbs tops bandwidth. I also tested bandwidth between VMS in Azure just to make sure IPERF was valid. I got 1.5 gb. We have a couple of Palo firewalls and as a test I took a test VM and instead of routing it through the Palos I routed directly to express route. Same result. 10 mb. I opened a ticket with Equinix but so far they've reported everything looks good on their side. I don't know what else to look at? maybe IPERF is not right. Although judging by complaints I've been getting regarding file transfers, I'm not too sure. Our express route bandwidth is 200mb.



No comments:

Post a Comment