Thursday, November 18, 2021

In a Unifi Controller, is it possible to set bandwidth throughput limits on an SSID as a whole instead of the users that are on that SSID? More in comments

Say I have 100 Mbps down from my IPS, can I create an SSID in Unifi so that it only has access to 50 Mbps of my internet speed, regardless of how many users are on that SSID?

I know if you go to Settings > User Groups > you can create a user group and set specific Download and Upload bandwidth limits. Then you go to the SSID settings and assign that User Group to the SSID.

Will that limit the SSID as a whole to the limits set in the User Group or individual users that are connected to the SSID but still have access to 100 Mbps throughput?

Thanks for your time, I hope I've been able to explain myself well.



No comments:

Post a Comment