Monday, October 18, 2021

Palo Alto 403 Error On Capture Portal

Hey PA peoples,

I'm working on a project (on a pair of PA 5220s on version 10.0.6) to have two zones on a vwire (one trust, and one lab).  In order to get to the lab zone from the trust zone, I've created rules to only allow authenticated users to go through, and I've created my capture portal in accordance to their vwire documentation:

Configuring Captive Portal in V-Wire (with RADIUS Authenticatio... - Knowledge Base - Palo Alto Netw...

However, I'm getting a 403 error when trying to manually access the capture portal.  I've been looking around trying to troubleshoot this, but I've come up dry.  I have a ticket open with PA, but I thought I'd ask here in the mean time.  

All traffic in the traffic monitor shows as being allowed, but the bytes received in the details tab shows as zero.

I can't find any docs or info on a 403 error for PAs Capture portal. Anyone else run into this issue before?



No comments:

Post a Comment