Friday, September 3, 2021

Stuck in a Network Innovations Department Manager; No Idea What These People Should Do

Well, got stuck in charge of a network innovation team. My tech credentials: high level, night non-existent. Was put in charge because I'm a good project manager. And previous technical people proved to be horrible at managing projects. So here I am -- yay...

My team appears competent, but they focus on small tasks and have no larger ideas.

So I'll just ask (because I don't care what people say, Reddit is probably the best invention ever): Does anyone have any simple ideas to improve enterprise networking?

At this point, not a lot of money, so Cisco programs and router refreshes are off the table. Does Reddit have any simple, low-cost suggestions I can put this team on? At this point, all valid ideas are welcomed. Thanks, Reddit, because at this point I'm phucked, yo.



No comments:

Post a Comment