Friday, September 3, 2021

Cisco WLC - Flexconnect AP's - Airplay/screenshare

Hi,

I'm having a bit of an issue at the moment.
We're running two different WLC's due to the fact that we have some locations which has older AP's still in use which are locally configured. The other (newer) WLC has flexconnect APs with local outbreak.

On the old locally configured WLC I managed to get airplay with screenshare working through mdns configuration, but that's not an option on a flexconnect network. Right now I'm at my wits end trying to figure this out.

Anyone have any specific tips on setting up airplay and screenshare on a WLAN with flexconnect configured AP's?

The switches all have igmp snooping enabled.

The router I'm running is a Meraki MX68.

Thanks in advance!



No comments:

Post a Comment