Monday, August 23, 2021

Mobility Express 2802E.... issues

I have a cisco 2802e AP.. Its been working great with no issues until about a week or two ago i noticed that new clients were not connecting and apparently i forgot to record the username and password for the management interface. So I was forced to reset it.

After resetting it, I can get to the CiscoAirProvision SSID and connect and it will load the web page. I enter all of the required information such as mgmt ip, subnet mask, and default gateway. I configure the "employee" ssid appropriately and then the access point restarts

When I attempted to ping or access the web inteface I get no response from the page, and ping fails..

I am completely stuck I am clearly missing something, this is also all on a cisco 3850 switch with the following configuration.

! interface GigabitEthernet1/0/9 switchport trunk allowed vlan 10,20,30 switchport mode trunk end

vlan 1 is also configured on this interface as well. I have also tried moving the AP to an access port on vlan1,10,20 and on each move i have reset the ap configured the mgmt interface in subnets that belong to these vlans.

Please help I am completely lost.



No comments:

Post a Comment