Tuesday, August 10, 2021

How To Track Battery Charging Stations Across a City Like Kampala or Nairobi (E. Africa)

Hello, and I apologize if this is the wrong subreddit, but I'd be willing to accept any advice possible.

I'm working with someone who is an engineer attempting to create alternative power for things like Vehicles/Motorbikes/Etc.

In Nairobi there are stalls all over for loading mobile money, charging phones, and small tasks. If we were to setup a battery charging network (not so different then Teslas system in the US), would it be possible to create IDs for each location, track which batteries are currently charging at each location, and have live data tracking of this remotely?

Is there something I can search to begin this task? I know this is vague, but I can help clarify anything you throw at me.

Thanks in advance.



No comments:

Post a Comment