Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Thoughts on CCNP

I’ve been thinking about updating my resume and maybe taking the ccnp since a lot of places have it as a requirement. I started taking these online classes and I have to say a lot of the tech discussed so far has been proprietary af. Completely different from Back when I was studying for the ccna, I still I guess being away from Cisco gear really caught up to me.

I guess part of me feels like there’s a chance of me not even using a lot of the tech in the real world and in effect is demotivating to say the least. I know big picture I want to get paid more and this will give me a good shot at it. At the same time i was wondering if there are any comparable cert out there that’ll be just as useful say I end up in a non Cisco environment



No comments:

Post a Comment