Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Internet disconnecting exactly every 2 hours on the IPv4 lease expiration

Hello everyone,

Hopefully this is not the wrong place to post about this. But I have been having this problem for about 2 weeks now. So the internet disconnects exactly every 2 hours, and stays disconnected for around 2-3 minutes, which happens to be at the same time when the IPv4 lease also expires. I have very limited knowledge on this topic, and I have called the providers multiple times, even a technician was not able to do anything. So I was wondering if anyone has an idea on why this is occurring?

Furthermore, I have increased the DHCPv4 lease time to around 360000 seconds, and it still disconnects every 2 hours. I am really running low on options here, and would appreciate any opinions!

Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment