Saturday, July 31, 2021

I would like to design a system for my camper van.. don't know where to start

Im trying to decide on a system for my camper van and have been looking at some options... I really like the cradlepoint r1900 router with the rx30-mc for dual modem support but for over $2000 usd that's just a joke... too expensive but has everything im looking for.. i also like the Peplink transit duo cat 12 but will need to provide my own wifi as it's not wifi 6 (yes I've actually been to places where wifi 6 made a huge difference).. i don't know of anything dual modem that's cat 18 or 20 except for the r1900... so might be left with cat 12.. (just want cat 18 or 20 for future proof) but mostly my demands require me to load balance 3 sims (AT&T and Verizon internal and T-Mobile/Sprint as wifi as wan/ wan hardwire) really don't need many lan ports as most everything is wifi but will need everything to be able to run on 12v without any 12v to 110v inverters or Poe... Any suggestions?



No comments:

Post a Comment