Saturday, July 31, 2021

Help! TCP / UDP port forwarding. Internal vs External port?

Currently trying to go over some Port Forwarding to play COD Warzone. I've been unable to play since a year ago, went over some posts and apparently the issue is something related to port forwarding.

However even tho I made it to my router security settings where I can setup the port forwarding, I don't understand the ports that I'm given

TCP: 1935, 3478-3480

UDP: 3074, 3478-3479

It wants me to provide an Start - End port, and a Protocol (TCP, UDP, or both).

Not sure how to go about it. Tried using in both (start and end input) the 3074 value, but did not work. Also tried Start: 3478, End: 3480, using the "Both" Protocol, but apparently did not work.

I have no way to know if I'm doing it the wrong way, or if it's not working at all.



No comments:

Post a Comment