Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Cannot Access Management interface

Setting up initial config on a PA220

-I can access management GUI with default creds when directly connected through management interface.

-When I update IP, Mask, and gateway I can access GUI at new IP when directly connected through management interface.

-When I plug MGMT port into switch I cannot access the GUI or ping the interface. (Destination host unreachable)

When I console into PA220 and run “show arp management dns no” I see the following..

Address HWtype HWaddress Flags Mask Iface

10.3.1.100 (incomplete) eth0

10.3.1.99 ether 8c:8c:aa:3f:f6:f2 C eth0

10.3.1.100 is the gateway

10.3.1.99 is my consoled laptop

How can I get my management gateway to associate with the MGMT port MAC address?

This is PAN0S 9.1.4

Thank you



No comments:

Post a Comment