Friday, June 25, 2021

Machine Learning Ideas

Hi, I am reaching out for help on Reddit! I work in a telecommunications company in a data analytics department, and currently, we are exploring new ways of machine learning models that could help the business. I have done some internet search on some use cases, which include network optimization, fraud detection, chatbots, and so on, however, I have not been able to find more specific examples. The company I work for mostly works with fixed networks (i.e. not mobile networks, such as 5G, 4G, etc.), and providing B2B services. Is there anyone here, who works in a similar area that could give some ideas as to what machine learning we could employ in the future (maybe some examples from your company)? Any ideas are highly appreciated. Thank you in advance!



No comments:

Post a Comment