Thursday, June 24, 2021

IPV6 address instead of IPV4 address on googling.

When I google for my IP, why my IPV6 address is shown instead of IPV4. I reloaded "Whatsmyipaddress" many times to get my IPv4 address. Many times it showed not detected and finally after so much time and attempts I got it.

I was trying to connect with a Mongodb cluster since yesteday using mongodb compass. At first it showed "CONNECTION FAILED", I asked fellow operations developer to whitelist my IP. Probably he whitelisted my ip and now the error is changed to "AUTHENTICATION FAILED.

I copy pasted the exact same connection string they sent me but failed. After that they asked me to try with appending "Authsource=admin" to the normal string. But still authentication failed.While my fellow operations developer was able to connect to the database using the same string. But I failed๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘.



No comments:

Post a Comment