Tuesday, June 22, 2021

IPv6 Gateway for German Telekom LTE / 4g Router

Hi all,

I am working with an external company that is going to setup a vpn connection to one of our sites. They perfer IPv4, who wouldnt, but we can only get a static IPv6 on the LTE / 4G router from Telekom.

​

Dont ask me for details, but short version, installing a wire would cost us up-to 200.000 euros over the next 20 years we are renting the property, so LTE is the only way to go for now. Seriously, there is no other way.

​

Now, for some reason, they need the gateway from Telekom. I can provide the static IPv6 we have on our router, easy-peasy, but how do I find out the gateway from German Telekom on our Router? We are using a Fritzbox 6850 LTE.

​

Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment