Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Does the software landscape affect your choice for a new job?

Hi r/networking,

I am currently in conversations with some companies for a possible new job. Now i'm curious how most of you guys would handle this situation.

One of the companies stands out, but they are exclusively Citrix based. Also for their IT-stations. Personally, some time has passed since I last used it. But I dislike not having full control. Also some other software choices of this company bugs me. Their network is quite interesting and I genuinely see opportunities.

I feel like i'm overcomplicating things. But admins/engineers that are not in full control of their 'own' workstation could -potentially- stress me out. Of course i do not know all details. I do know byod is out of the question.

So basically the title. Curious how some of you might have handled this.



No comments:

Post a Comment