Saturday, May 1, 2021

Is there any ways to prevent Cisco Switches and Routers from being reset or tampered with?

Hey everyone, I'm currently in class for networking and in a 2 weeks I will be doing a culminating event where I have to set up a network according to a logical topology given to me. After I set up a networking, an instructor connected via SSH will try to do things like delete VLANs, Trunk Ports, ect as well as physically having access to my networking trying to mess is up by unplugging cables and so on. All my hardware will be included in the Combat Data Network / Data Distribution System (CDN/DDS-M). I'm aware there's no way to prevent the instructor from messing with the network in any way, but I want him to at least get annoyed while trying to mess up the network.

Any tips are appreciated



No comments:

Post a Comment