Monday, May 17, 2021

Help with mnemonics for networking topics

Hi,

I hope this is not OT but I'm looking for people who use mnemonic techniques to remember networking books or topics.

We all know that for BGP bestpath we have We Love Oranges AS Oranges Mean Pure Refreshment and for other lists we something similar but hey! that's just getting a more or less meaningful sentence out of acronyms.

What about the true kernel of mnemonics where you choose well known path or places and associated topics with objects that remind you topics you must remember? Or funny stories that impress you?

I'm going for my CCIE (EI!) and the number of of things to remember is freaking complex and articulated and sometime even meaningless (of course that's the minority)... I would your thoughts on this matter because I don't touch some topics in my daily job and hence I don't have the possibility to burn them in my mind by discussing them with colleagues.

Is anyone of you guys/girls willing to share their thoughts/stories (if any) regardless of how much weird they may look/sound to others and which networking area have you applied it to?

Thanks,

Panatism



No comments:

Post a Comment