Saturday, May 29, 2021

Amateur looking for my first networking course/reading.

Hi all, currently I'm working on mid-sized boats and some roles onboard are responsible for many systems aside the usual ones of your role. In my case a side from navigation I'm responsible for networking, VSAT and communication systems since I am with the most experience and "keen to do it" of the crew. I am totally amateur and i get to solve problems just by studying the diagrams and A LOT of trial and error. I am enjoying in general the amount i am learning and would like to improve on this subject. So, i was looking for a course or lecture or manual of basic networking that i can do or read with low bandwidth since we are almost 90% of the time at sea hooked with the Satellite internet. Thanks all!



No comments:

Post a Comment