Thursday, April 29, 2021

Rising through the ranks

How does one be a network engineer and then make there way up to a CEO or board member? I find that network engineers and network people are usually the most vocal, the most passionate about being proactive and also the most ignored. How do we keep our values and integrity and rise the ranks, dealing with the business world and the sometimes upper management that have silver tongues and don’t understand technology?

I’m not saying everyone is like that, I have experience across a few orgs and businesses but I am seeing a trend of LinkedIn posts from digital disruptors, helping clients go digital, helping customers get the best from technology blah blah and I don’t believe a word because the underlying infrastructure has been ignored and hanging by a thread...it might also be ok until it’s refreshed by hopefully a MSP that does it properly.

If you know places not like this what are their names so I can apply :)



No comments:

Post a Comment