Thursday, March 18, 2021

VMWare - Azure Site Recovery networking question

Hi,

​

Hopefully someone here can point me in the right direction since I'm sure everything we want to do is possible, but I currently lack the knowledge on where to start.

​

In Azure, I have the following:

​

- Virtual network: 10.100.0.0/16(Azure-REAL-FAILOVER-VNET)

---- Associated subnets : 10.100.10.0/24 10.100.20.0/24 10.100.30.0/24 10.100.40.0/24 , associated with its own NSG

- Virtual network: 10.200.0.0/16(Azure-TEST-FAILOVER-VNET)

---- Associated subnets : 10.200.10.0/24 , associated with its own NSG

​

- Multi Site VPN between Azure and on-premise network (Azure-PROD-FAILOVER-VNET with virtual network can only have one VPN gateway)

​

- There is no peering between Azure-PROD-FAILOVER-VNET and Azure-TEST-FAILOVER-VNET

​

My question is :

​

- I will do DR failover for my customer. There are 20 VMs.

​

My DR plan :

​

- Disconnect multisite VPN simulate for real disaster recovery

​

- Start failover for all 20 VMs inside Azure Portal

​

After these failover , I want to connect all VMs via RDP. How can we connect ? P2S ? or anything else ?

​

- is it possible to connect via P2S with one VPN gateway?

​

If so, any advice on how to make this work?

​

Thank you to anyone with insights and is willing to take the time to respond!

​

​

Kind regards,



No comments:

Post a Comment