Thursday, March 18, 2021

VMWare - Azure Site Recovery networking question

Hi,

Hopefully someone here can point me in the right direction since I'm sure everything we want to do is possible, but I currently lack the knowledge on where to start.

In Azure, I have the following:

- Virtual network: 10.100.0.0/16(Azure-REAL-FAILOVER-VNET)

---- Associated subnets : 10.100.10.0/24 10.100.20.0/24 10.100.30.0/24 10.100.40.0/24 , associated with its own NSG

- Virtual network: 10.200.0.0/16(Azure-TEST-FAILOVER-VNET)

---- Associated subnets : 10.200.10.0/24 , associated with its own NSG

- Multi Site VPN between Azure and on-premise network (Azure-PROD-FAILOVER-VNET with virtual network can only have one VPN gateway)

- There is no peering between Azure-PROD-FAILOVER-VNET and Azure-TEST-FAILOVER-VNET

My question is :

- I will do DR failover for my customer. There are 20 VMs.

My DR plan :

- Disconnect multisite VPN simulate for real disaster recovery

- Start failover for all 20 VMs inside Azure Portal

After these failover , I want to connect all VMs via RDP. How can we connect ? P2S ? or anything else ?

- is it possible to connect via P2S with one VPN gateway?

If so, any advice on how to make this work?

Thank you to anyone with insights and is willing to take the time to respond!

Kind regards,



No comments:

Post a Comment