Thursday, March 18, 2021

ISC Class Match Statement

Hello!

I have a client that has multiple cable modem termination systems that connect to one ISC server on CentOS Linux version 7. We do firmware upgrades for their modems. I'm looking into a way of only doing firmware upgrades for one specific CMTS and I cannot figure out the logic to get that done via my class match statement.

CMTS: 10.2.20.1

Class Match Statement:

class "CM820A" {

match if pick-first-value(option modem_info.modnum, option modem_info.xmodnum)="CM820A";

if ( known and ( not ((modem-config="noservices.cfg") or

(pick-first-value(option modem_info.swver, option modem_info.xswver)="9.1.103S5AR" )))) {

filename = concat( catch-me, "/", "upgrade/820-upgrade.cfg" );}

}

Your help would be greatly appreciated!



No comments:

Post a Comment